Monday, January 20, 2014

Food Journal

I created this food journal last time I was facing this weight battle, which is why it says "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels".  I wanted to replace it with scripture that we've discussed with M2C, but I can't seem to find my original copy, so I thought I'd post the original version anyway, in case someone wanted to use it.



The conference call this morning was inspiring.  I'm so glad I invested in the add-ons with this Bible study.  I need the motivation!

My goals for this week:
1) Keep up with the M2C schedule.  There are A LOT of resources and I don't want to miss a thing!
2) Continue my morning Bible study.
3) Work out 5 days this week (one day down, four to go!)
4) Make healthy food choices

Happy Monday, y'all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs